MommyAllehs Up-Close And Personal

up-close glimpses of my life and happiness...

November 23, 2007

smooth, relaxing and absolutely wonderful

I always seem to be really relaxed whenever I listen to this song, and I find myself chanting along. =)







Enya- Only Time

Who can say where the road goes,
Where the day flows?
Only time...

And who can say if your love grows,
As your heart chose?
Only time...

(chants)

Who can say why your heart sighs,
As your love flies?
Only time...

And who can say why your heart cries,
When your love dies?
Only time...

(chants)

Who can say when the roads meet,
That love might be,
In your heart.

And who can say when the day sleeps,
The moon still keeps on moving
If the night keeps all your heart?
Night keeps all your heart...

(extended chants)

Who can say if your love grows,
As your heart chose?
Only time...

And who can say where the road goes,
Where the day flows?
Only time...

Who knows?
Only time...

Who knows?
Only time...






Posted by ~Mommyallehs~ at 3:52 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
~Mommyallehs~
I am happily married to the love of my life and I have a beautiful daughter. My life is busy, happy and meaningful. Sometimes life isn't what I expected it to be...but I like it just fine!
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (3)
    • ►  November (3)
  • ►  2009 (3)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2008 (202)
    • ►  September (16)
    • ►  August (31)
    • ►  July (41)
    • ►  June (31)
    • ►  May (25)
    • ►  April (29)
    • ►  March (26)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2007 (53)
    • ►  December (9)
    • ▼  November (7)
      • smooth, relaxing and absolutely wonderful
      • IKEA again...
      • How much of the Philippines have I visited
      • 10 days no internet connection... What happened?
      • i am back...
      • My Celebrity Look-alikes
      • Sometimes
    • ►  October (21)
    • ►  September (16)
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.