Last Thursday night we went to Tampines Mall....Rain or Shine... We meet up with my Kumareng Joan and her kids (jewel & jill) and have dinner with them. We had a great time with lots of chit chats and our kids bonded with each other. I was so happy to see my kumare again after 2 years or more, now both our family are here. And it's a good thing my daughter got new friends too (jewel and jill). ^_^
Most of our Friday were spent at home due to heavy rains and doing nothing. But when the rain stop a bit in the afternoon, I asked my husband to go out and have dinner at the mall. We waited for my husband to go out of the office. We had nasi lemak for a dinner, a malaysian type of food which a bit similar to filipino food. After dinner we went to Sengkang, Compass point buy other stuffs and pasalubongs.
Saturday of course is our Family Day ^_^... We went to Vivo City to had our brunch at Secret Recipe. I ordered grilled chicken with mushroom sauce which I shared with my daughter and for my hubby, it is some kind of fish, I believe it was called Catch of the day or something ^_^. After we were full and satisfied, we started to buying stuffs that some of our relatives requested. We also happen to watch the movie "The Golden Compass". The movie is great kaya lang bitin ^_^.
So, after watching a movie we proceed to Central (another mall) to buy something sana but so sad to say wala na yung bibilhin ko. But anyway kahit papano enjoy parin lalo na si Marielle kasi nakapanuod naman kami ng ice skating show. Hindi na rin kami masyado nagtagal sa Central after a bit of picture-taking.
Mall again ^_^. But this time different mall which is FUNAN, an IT mall where you can find electronic stuffs and gadget. At first we only intend to canvas a laptop for my husband's sister but I suggested to buy it now. At least we have a chance to test the laptop and in case there is a problem, we still have time to return to the shop. So far (and fortunately) wala pa namang naencounter na problem as I am the one using it the most (for break-in purposes).
After Funan, we headed to Mustafa (a 24-hours shopping mall) where we bought a lot of chocolates for pasalubong paguwi ng pinas. ^_^ hehe
So, that is all for now... sobrang nakakapagod but we enjoyed those moments as we spent together as a Family. =)
See you all on my next entry ^_^... have a nice day!
No comments:
Post a Comment