Wow! It's been a long time since the last visit and last posted in this blog. This could be an ugly updates for sure ;p. Now I'm back hiatus end. Honestly, lots of things going on in my life right now, and God is so good... even when times are bad. But meanwhile I'll be signing off here and be right back as soon as I'm not busy. See yah!
Happy Sunday!
Happy Sunday!
3 comments:
Hi, ur blog is really nice and interesting, I have bookmark it & anxiously waiting for ur new post. I just wanna suggest that u should go for blog advertising & marketing there is a website called Blogerzoom.com which is offering very unique features at affordable prices. There are Expert advertising teams in Blogerzoom who will promote ur blog & affiliate ads through all over the networks. All u have to do is submit your blog plus pay affordable prices and rest leave it to Blogerzoom advertising team for Advertising & Marketing then see how u enjoy a lots of quality traffic plus good readers to ur blog.
hello you got a very nice blog...
I'm jealose... I would like to invite you to visit mine too,
I only invited few and selected people to visit and your one of them.
It's www.kwetongkubo.blogspot.com...you can check also some of it's pages
(science and health, boxing, rocking pinoy, stop pinoy crab mentality
-this is useful if your planning to go in UK...enjoy reading
ps. you can also visit me in FACEBOOK..pedro komentaryo..
and be a family of sharing.
I love reading your blog. I check it out all the time hoping for new posts!
I hope you don’t mind --- I’ve been telling all my friends about your blog.
I printed 100 free business cards with my 10 favorite websites (yours was #1!!) and handed them out at our last Mommy Meet-up.
It made me wonder if you had ever done that for yourself? Do you ever meet anyone at a coffeeshop or a playground and start talking about blogging? Maybe you could print up some cards to hand out. Just an idea!
In return for inspiring me, I wanted to pass on these money saving tips to you:
-- 100 Free business cards at www.RedTagPrintSale.com
In case you decide to get something else printed from them (besides the FREE business cards!) I also wanted to tell you about their unlimited use promo code - it never expires and you can use it again and again:
-- 10% off promo code “RTPS10”
FYI: I’ve used this company to print fliers and signs for Church events and even yard sales. The quality is really good compared to what I’ve gotten from VistaPrint and others that offer FREE business cards.
I hope you have a great week. I’ll be checking back soon. Bye!
Post a Comment