September 27, 2007

My Everyday Hang Out

I Hang out with my Blog, Hang out with my mySpace, Hang out with my Multiply, Hang out with my Friendster, etc... 'Omg' to many hang out :)

I enjoyed to much in the internet its obvious :)

Easily add people I hang out with most often.

Keeping track of my social life is supposed to be fun right? :)

View all of my new invites, upcoming plans, and friends plans all in one place.

Keep track of all the new changes, suggestions, and comments made

by friends.

Explore what everyone in Blog, mySpace, Multiply, Friendster has got going on.

Check out where friends are going and what they're doing.

Overlay my friends plans on top of my own to see what people have going on or when they are free.

And my most exciting and interesting hang out is hang aroud the house most of the day. hahaha :D

Spend time with my daughter and hanging out for a marathon series.

I occasionally overwhelming liking of Heroes, Kitchen Nightmares, Kid Nation, Prison Break, and a new season of Survivor(china)... it is all series (obvious).

That's all for now... Happy sharing :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, heroes fan ka rin pala :)
do have full copy? can you share it with me? thanks in advance.

Anonymous said...

ang dami ko ng sinulat ala man naipost...hehehe