September 2, 2007

My Poster Profile

It is great to have friends all over the world. And today you have an opportunity to meet someone from the Philippines. Guess what, that someone is me hehe :D
My name is Shella but you can call me Lala for short. I am currently living in Singapore with my husband Paulo and Marielle, our 2 year old daughter. My husband is currently working here as an engineer. I love my family that is why they are always one of my favorite blog subject mainly focusing on our everyday memories. I just began weblogging recently since most of the time i am just staying home taking care of Marielle. I really missed going to work. If possible I want to work again but for now my main focus is my family. Making blogs and updating my site are the things i love doing now.

What is my favorite photo?

One of my favorite photo features Marielle making a cute pose. Unfortunately, the quality is not the best. It is kind of blurry, but I really love my daughter's facial expression.
What are the three important things that I consider when I make a blog?

1. Time, the most important element. I am may not able to make blog when I do not have enough time that is why I am an extremely slow blogger (always shifting around everything takes a lot of my free time).
2. Music. For me, it is very hard to make a blog when it is completely silent.
3. Most of the time I have to be in a good mood. When I am sad, angry or something, it is hard for me to concentrate.

Where do I turn to for inspiration?

Since I am blogger, I usually read and browse thru a lot of new article, posts and other things. Sometimes when I see nice color schemes, I immediately fall in love with it and will use it as soon as I am able to blog again. And I also browse through online galleries and look at the amazing layouts and awesome blog design. But most of the time, I get my inspiration from the pictures I use. They remind me of lots of good memories and feelings whenever I look at them.

A typical day in my life is:

Usually around 8:00AM, I woke up and make breakfast for my little monster (Marielle hehe :)) and do all other stuff like cleaning, cooking, etc. After doing all that I can have my free time which is just enough to do things that I love. During the afternoon, I tend to my daughter's need, make her meryenda and then cook again (for dinner). And when Marielle already went to bed (a bit late most of the time), I can finally have time to blog again unless my husband insist to spend time with him hehe ;P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi she

how are you girl? sensya ka na sa frenz of frenz natin here mga loko loko talaga sila.
kasama din nila ako pumunta sila sa bahay kanina.since napag-uusapan ka namin nagonline kami to search you. and we ended up here sa blog mo.
kala namin joke lang tong blog site mo till we found out na ikaw nga talaga. we are happy for you na you finally hitched to someone you love.

congrats she!:)

Anonymous said...

its me mina.mwah!