March 4, 2008

BBQ Party

Here’s a quick recap of what happen last saturday.

We are invited to a BBQ party at Simei area, which we really like to attend. One of my husband's officemate (Zuhadibz, Adi for short) planned the event that was held near the swimming pool of his condo. He even bought all the needed stuffs for the party. But before heading to his place, we went first to Tampines Mall to stroll around. We haven't been there for a while and still have ample time before the gathering. We also need to pay some bills.

At the BBQ place:
The BBQ pit was near the pool. Parang ang sarap magswimming while bbq-ing.







We have foods like marinated lamb, chicken satay, chicken cocktail hotdog/chicken hotdog, marinated squid, chicken wings, soft shell crab, sweet potato wrap in a foil and a lot more.


At the BBQ pit, the early comers does not seem to know what they are doing haha... ^_^ I started to get hungry so I decided that I should light up the fire for the BBQ. Wala pa ring baga for almost an hour and paubos na yung fire-starter-something na sinisindihan, wala pa ring nangyayari. Pano naman kasi yung charcoal na ginamit kakaiba, good thing na lang merong ordinary uling sa baba ng pit hehe. We managed to start the fire this time...so, the foods are ready and laid out, drinks and glasses ready.

My daughter:

Looks like sleeping beauty. She is just recharging...




Look how energized she was after waking up..


The party is now in full swing. BBQ is burning. Great food with juicy steaks, finger sucking chicken wings, sausages, BBQ sweet potato, grilled squids and more.











Here are some candid shots taken which I have to immodestly say (Marielle was in the line with these folks) great and really show the character of the people behind the BBQ.

Bonding/Making Friends:































Here's my faves:
Having fun with Marielle is one of the precious moment ever
.



So, that's how the BBQ party went...

And I just wanted to say thank you to all my husband's officemates who have a hard (but fun) time playing with Marielle. I really had a great time. It was great meeting you all. Thanks again!

No comments: