I love this One...
1. The smile on my daughter's face when she is really happy. Her face brightens up with such joy, I wish I could capture that moment forever.
2. I love the way she looks up at me and tells me, "Mommy, you are beautiful!" "Pretty tayo mommy". It is always in my heart.
3. I want to remember the little things she do. The many kidisms she say and do that I am sure I will try to remember all.
Every moment with my daughter are the moments I want to remember. She is the sunlight that brighten ups my day!
5 comments:
That is so sweet ;)
AND so shall you remember them sweety, It just possible that you may at some time forge these things, ... :-D
Maryam
AND so shall you remember them sweety, Its just isnt possible that you may at some time forge these things, ... :-D
Sory for the mistake in my earlier comment ... ;-)
Maryam
no matter how time flies so fast, whether good or bad times, they will always be our little joy and little princess FOREVER...
hi.. thanx for visiting my blog..!! care to ex-links..?
Post a Comment