September 22, 2008

Coolest Birthday Cake




This photo was taken last saturday from the birthday party that we attended. Adorable Strawberry Shortcake in her huge hat. My 3 yr. old loves this cake! It's pretty and it tastes good!

18 comments:

stan said...

fellow singaporean? Do I miss having birthday cakes? Perhaps I'm too old to think about that. Must be a swell time for your kid!

Juliana said...

ah...cute cake.

Emzkie said...

that really looks cool! pretty cake sis..
my weekend is here http://stevemzhemme.blogspot.com/2008/09/ws-walking-around-pond.html

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

my niece would be so happy to see this cake. it's so lovely! :)

Anonymous said...

a very cute-looking cake!

Momgen said...

Oh that is a nice cake...Happy WS!

Mine is here

Michael said...

That is cool, grand daughters would love it. We have two cake pans hanging up in kitchen, Garfield and Ninja Turtle.

So guess which the next two birthday cakes have been requested?

Here via Entrecard.

Anonymous said...

That is an adorable cake.

Anonymous said...

oh that is indeeed a lovely cake! thanks for sharing the pic to us,.,,:-)

Unknown said...

lovely cake.i bet it's tasty also:D







Baby Girl Names

Baby Boy Names

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

Hohoho! Merry Christmas!

Liz said...

hi mommyallehs! i have tagged you..

http://mlizcochico.blogspot.com/2008/11/alphabet-questions-who-am-i-tag.html

see yah

desperateblogger said...

wow!the cake's very pretty. I bet your daughter loved it to pieces.

Anonymous said...

hi!

i am overhauling my blog. please respond here if u still want to be in my blogroll on or before nov. 22. thanks! :D

http://poshpost.blogspot.com/2008/11/if-you-want-to-remain-in-blog-roll.html

Anonymous said...

Hi friend, I had to visit your blog and I found it great and if you feel free, you can visit my two blogs Nuclear mess in France and Global climate change

Anonymous said...

Happy Wednesday! Bloghoppin' here... Hey, I have an interesting tutorial for you that I have written myself. It is about adding Adsense on your Single Post in XML template. I hope you'll like it! God Bless you!

Lynn said...

Yummy! My daughter's fave character too when she was still a toddler. :)

Emzkie said...

wow thats a beautiful cake! any girls would love it. =)