September 16, 2008

Goal!

Have a minute to watch this cute and funny video clip below from the Sproutwells, your typical fruit and veggie family.



Are you also a soccer mom? Or maybe a sports mom in general? I myself have never been as crazy as the vegetable mom in the video. But if I will have a chance, I will give my outmost support to my kids whether it maybe into sports, school or any other activity that he/she is involved. It is my way of showing my kids that I love them and they have my support so that they will be encourage to give 100% of their performance. Just like the girl playing as the goalie, she gives all her best after hearing her mother's cheers.

Going back to The Sproutwells
as a mentioned before, they are your typical fruit and veggie family which thrives to fit in our world. In their website, you can watch all of their 5 episodes which tackles about their daily lives. And they are avid users of the website FreshFunds.com

freshfunds is similar to eBay and Amazon where you can bid for items that you want. But in Freshfunds, noy only you can get cool items, you also accumulate points that you can actually exchange for prizes or donate to charities. And most items support a healthy lifestyle. Below are some of the items that can gain you points:

- Chiquita Fruit and Veggie Bites

- Fresh Express Gourmet Café Salads

- Fresh Express Packaged Salads


Post?slot_id=20344&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: