April 9, 2008

Escape Moment

Last saturday was a super fun day. Me, my husband and my daughter decided to go the Escape Theme Park located in Pasir Ris as none of us had been there before. I was expecting rides that will extremely thrilling. But was rather disappointed when we arrived as the rides there were more towards fun rather than exhilarating or thrilling.

Anyway as we walk around we saw a ride called Inverter. It looks fun as we saw people screaming while being inverted in mid- air. At first I only want to watch and see the ride because it was a bit scary to ride on. I ask ed my hubby if he want to ride but he immediately said no. he's not really into thrilling rides as he was a bit scared of it hehe. It's ok for me to go as long as i have other people seating next to me. So when I saw people starting to ride that thing, I decided to give it a try. I'm also a bit curious about the feeling of riding it since it looks fun while scary at the same time. And I guess that was the most thrilling part of the whole theme park.




hahaha these are only sample picture
I'm not riding it yet.

I'm here i'm here...The most thrilling part:

After that we went on the Daytona Go- Kart twice.I guess that was the most fun part to my husband. Other rides that we went on were the Rainbow, Kite Flyer, Ferris Weel, an extremely small Roller Coaster, Choo Choo train and the Bumper Boats.









We sure had loads of fun laughing at one another and by the time it was 2:30pm, everyone was too tired. So we headed to Pasir Ris Park to take break while Marielle tried riding a bike for the first time.





That's all! Fun, enjoyable and a whole new experience.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a family's day out.. I'm happy for you sistah.. God bless.