I am became quite busy recently... this is not the first time but for some reason I can see what I will be doing in every hour for more than one week. My schedule is filled up till midnight. he he actually, I don't normally use a calendar or a to-do list before but now it is a must and a essential part of my life. To be organized is so important as a stay-at-home mom.
About my busy daily life... just want to share with you my so-called an illustrated busy daily life.
Here's how it goes:
8 am
good morning! get up! time to take a shower. preparing things for Marielle.
9 am
sending my daughter to school for about 5-10 minutes of walk everyday during school days.
10 am
finished some chores and cook lunch.
11 am
time to pick up Marielle from school.
11:30 am
at around 11:30 I'm preparing the table for our lunch.
12 noon
still at the table waiting for Marielle to finish her lunch.
1 pm
done cleaning at the kitchen
2 pm
(this is my favorite time) Marielle and i already in our room doing some extra mother and daughter activities
3 pm to 5 pm
napping time for Marielle or sometimes i join her he he
5:30 pm
preparing food for dinner while waiting for my husband to arrive
6 pm to 6:30 pm
we usually have our dinner (if he don't do overtime)
7 pm onward till midnight
we do our part to finished every chores before going to bed.
so that's it. my typical busy daily life.
tiring but quite happy with my life hehe :D
2 comments:
Hi~
I can totally agree with having a busy day! Your blog is so colorful!
Debra
Thanks for visiting my blog and for the comment. Hope to see you again.
Post a Comment