April 4, 2008

Picture Tag

I got this one from rojoy. This is sooo much fun.

Here’s how it works:
1. Go to http://photobucket.com/

2. Type in your answer to the question in the “search” box.

3. Use only the first page.

4. Insert the picture into your Blog.


1.) What is your Relationship Status?

Married

2)What is your current mood?

3.) Who is your Favorite Band / Artist?

A LOT, but Currently...


4.) What is your Favorite Movie?

 nothing hill soundtrack nothing hill soundtrack

5.) What kind of pet do you have?
none, but we love to have this...

Fish.jpg

6.) Where do you live?

singapore

7.) Where do you work?

 home home

8.) What do you look like?

PROUD WIFE

proud mommy

9.) What do you drive?

THIS at the moment:

Wii

10)What did you do last night?

11.) What is your Favorite TV Show?

How I Met Your Mother

12.) Describe yourself:

13)What are you doing today?

14.) What is your name?

shella

15.)What is your favorite candy?

chocolates

chocolates

I am passing this tag to the ff: Bernadeth, gigi, joy, nina, crissy, azillah, C.A'tique and sweetiepie

1 comment:

Carver said...

I came for weekend snapshot. I couldn't find that post but I like your shots of your baby.