MommyAllehs Up-Close And Personal

up-close glimpses of my life and happiness...

April 4, 2008

First attempt...

This is daddy

She made her first attempt at drawing. It's so cute! =)
Posted by ~Mommyallehs~ at 3:23 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
~Mommyallehs~
I am happily married to the love of my life and I have a beautiful daughter. My life is busy, happy and meaningful. Sometimes life isn't what I expected it to be...but I like it just fine!
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (3)
    • ►  November (3)
  • ►  2009 (3)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ▼  2008 (202)
    • ►  September (16)
    • ►  August (31)
    • ►  July (41)
    • ►  June (31)
    • ►  May (25)
    • ▼  April (29)
      • I knew I was a Smarty Pants Mom
      • Birth Month
      • Thanks!
      • Missing links!!!
      • My Name Hidden Meaning
      • Things About My Life
      • Weekend Snapshot #6
      • Last na!
      • hello...
      • What happened today...
      • How to impress...
      • Scattered, Smothered and Covered
      • Love: Life change
      • I am grateful...
      • Coldplay - Clocks
      • Read this ===> If you are one of those grouches
      • Women's Vocabulary
      • DONUT HOUSE - Pop doH
      • A typical day for a busy stay-at-home mom
      • Dinner @ Pasta Mania, Bugis Junction
      • Hello Everyone
      • happy happy happy =)
      • Weekend Snapshot #4
      • Worderful creations.......... A must see
      • Escape Moment
      • Fly High with the Kite Flyer
      • First attempt...
      • Picture Tag
      • I'll Never Let You Go by Faith Evans
    • ►  March (26)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2007 (53)
    • ►  December (9)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (21)
    • ►  September (16)
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.