April 24, 2008

Love: Life change

"When you love someone you can tell. But when your 'in-love' with someone, everyone else can tell."

Wow. What a great topic!! And one we all can post about...

Here are the recent changes in my life:

1. Lost ~9 lbs (yehey!)

2. I drink less cola now.

3. Tell my hubby I love him more :) He's dreamy----sigh!!

4. Kiss Hubby more...sigh..

5. Cuddle with hubby more.. sigh..

Well, ladies, I think my life has changed and this brought me lots of happiness... :)

Great list! A fun and productive thing! It is obvious that I really love my hubby and I think this is so cool :)))

2 comments:

anN said...

I can see that you're having your wonderful time now. I hope your happiness will last forever! May all the smiles will always be by your side :)

~Mommyallehs~ said...

Thanks ann for the wonderful words.:)