May 13, 2008

Beauty Secrets!

I got this from Pink World. Thanks for sharing it!

I was so excited to discuss my beauty secrets! Now, I know life isn’t all about make-up and cute packaging - but it is, just a little bit, right?

My Foundation: I LOVE Maybelline NY Angelfit Foundation Natural Ochre - Smooth texture, powders blend so evenly and cover perfectly without clogging pores. So light, so natural.

My Mascara: Maybelline Intense XXL - I keep trying lots of new ones but just keep going back to this! No clumps, Washable. I love it!

My Blush: Maybelline NY Brush Blush 01 Strawberry - Oil free, silky smooth texture blends so easily and subtle flush of color that doesn't fade just on my cheeks.

My Day Cream: Nivea Visage Sensitive Balance, Protecting Day Cream - safe, comfortable protection against UVA/UVB rays for sensitized skin, this cream is easily absorbed and relieves irritation and Olay total effects 7-in-1 Anti Ageing Cream.

My Lipstick: Maybelline NY Water Shine 322 Juicy Orange and Loreal Paris Natural Nude shade in 613

My Beauty Product Brand: Maybelline NY, I LOVE them sooo much!

My Essential Beauty Product: Bloom - My favorite: Vitamin E Body Cream, it contains shea butter, sweet almond oil and carrot extract.

My Favorite Makeup Product: Maybelline Clear Smooth 2 - Way foundation 21 - Smooth and transparent complexion. No shine. No stickiness.

My Perfume: Paris Hilton, BENETTON BRANDS (for women)

My Nails: I love Doir Long - wearing, Nail Lacquer No. 114

My Feet: Any peppermint foot cream

My Hands: Nivea Hand Cream and Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream

Three Products to bring on a deserted island: Hand cream, Ultra Hydrating Shampoo by Biolage and some sun cream - don’t want to burn!

Woman I Admire for their Beauty: Kelly Osbourne and Dita Von Teese

Woman with the Best Sense of Style: Audrey Hepburn, Nigella, Karen O, Kelly O and Dita

My Ultimate Dream: A beach-side pad in San Francisco, A loft apartment in NYC, sunshine on tap, endless book ideas…

My Favorite Fashion Publication: I used to LOVE Preview and Elle girl but now I read her world

Your turn now - care to share your beauty secrets?!

Sweet_angel, Vien, Sweetiepie, Liza, Marilyn, Crissy, Desperateblogger, Bernadeth, Ann, Adieska, Amel, Azillah, Florence, Gigi, Shiela, Shimumsy, C.A "t'que", Gracie girl, JoyD, Juliet, Kathleen, Mae ann, Maureen, Posh_post, Realm, Rojoy, Rosemarie, Ruby, Tanya, Tess, Vannie, Yesha, Yvelle, Dana

5 comments:

Princess Vien said...

thanks for the tag.. will do it soon..

Liz said...

waaaah! sis, thanks for tagging me pero pass ako dito huh, hindi ako nagmemake up eh hahaha.

Amel said...

WOW, such a long tag...I'm afraid I don't have much to say, but I'll do this later, OK? ;-D THX for the tag! ;-D

SHIELA said...

wow! what a long tag. i will do it next time mommy allehs. promise.

take care.

Ozzy's Mom said...

finally! na finish ko na:) here's min!
http://wannabesupermodel.blogspot.com/2008/05/whats-my-secret.html