May 22, 2008

Describe Yourself Today

Tagged by Vien, Thanks!

Rules:

1. List 6 things that describe yourself today.
2. Add your blog to the list. Feel free to add all your other blogs.
3. Tag other online friends you know.

Today?umm... I am

1. Happy because today I got a pedicure *wink* a great relaxing foot and calf massage and my feet looked all pretty

2. Happy because I ate yummy tapsilog today [atlast my husband convince me to eat dinner at jologs, LP]

3. Happy to see my ex-amkor colleagues and I meet new friends [we're invited to a birthday party and my husband got drunk hehe sorry to say he's not a good drinker]

4. Excited because my daughter will celebrate her birthday this coming friday with her classmates in the school [This is her first time to celebrate her birthday with other kids]

5. Excited for a family getaway this weekend

6. Contented and very thankful because I am blessed with a wonderful family and friends

Links: Creative In Me Little Peanut Me and Mine Pea in a Pod Sugar Magnolias BLOGGERHAPPYBerry Scrappy Changing Lanes Pit Stop Kapturd and so i am Princess Bela Our Journey To LifeMy Planet Purple Women xplore Princess Vien mommyallehs up-close and personal

I am not tagging anyone but feel free to grab it.

No comments: