May 19, 2008

tag, you're it!

Getting to know me

Got this tag from Rosemarie, Thanks!

*****Start tag*****

What time do you usually wake up?
Quarter to 8 am

What’s the first thing you do?
Go to the kitchen and make some cereal for my daughter

Breakfast?
I don't eat breakfast

Do you go to work/school?
Nope

Do you like it?
Yes, happy being sahm

If you stay at home, what do you do all day?
internet most of my free time, watching tv, reading, cuddling with my daughter, preparing foods, cleaning our room

When’s lunch and what are you eating?
mixed and match balance food that good for me and for my daughter

What time do you get home from work/school?
N.A

What do you do?
Stay-at-home mommy

Dinner: When and what?
6:30 pm here at home with my family

What do you do to unwind?
I don't go out, I prepared to stay at home internet or watch movie with my daughter

What’s your favorite part of the day?
After 12 in the afternoon

Who’s your favorite person to interact with?
My husband and my daughter

When’s bedtime?
I sleep late always

Who’s bedtime with?
Sometime I was with my daughter's bed

That's all and I'm not tagging anyone.

No comments: