May 2, 2008

Best Poem!

I loved this poem so much... really touched my heart. This is a really good poem I read and it made me think of how many heartbreaks that I've had and how the one person who would make my life worth living was who I least expected and his now my husband he had the key to my heart all along.

Key To My Heart
by Amanda Marie

I had closed the door upon my heart
and wouldn't let anyone in
I had trusted and loved only to be hurt
but that would never happen again
I locked the door and
tossed the key as
hard and as far as I could
My heart was closed for good

Then you came into my life and
made me change my mind
just when I thought that
tiny key was impossible to find
that is when you held out your hand
and proved me wrong
inside your palm was the
Key to My Heart
You had it all along

No comments: