I've got it figured out today that I'm not blogging and blog-hopping these past few days. Why? What keeps me busy these days?
Monday -> It was a holiday (Vesak Day), a day free from work but still my husband go for work(kailangan eh) hehe and I did the usual stuffs. Afterwards, we went out meet up my ex-Amkor colleague Irene at Esplanade do some picture taking as well.
Tuesday -> I've been busy doing the house chores (my burdensome task routine morning and evening) also busy preparing things for my daughter's birthday.
Wednesday -> I do the laundry in the morning and in the afternoon we went to lucky plaza for my pedicure and had dinner also. Then in the evening my friend Joan called me out of nowhere and invited us to go to their place for dinner, it is her husband's birthday. That couple are my former amkor colleagues so I cannot refuse their invitation and also they are my closest friends here in singapore.
Thursday -> Do the laundry again (2x a week is my laundry routine) sending my daughter to school, taking care of my sick husband, preparing foods and by 11 am time to pick up my daughter in the school. That's life! and in the afternoon we went to mall to pick up the birthday cake we ordered.
And today, this morning I was in the school accompanying my daughter to celebrate her advance birthday with her classmates. It also the last day of their class for this term and we're also not sure if by next term they are still in the same class. So, we took the chance for marielle to enjoy her birthday with her classmates and friends.
At this moment I should sleep but instead I'm doing this because I feel guilty I'm not blogging. So, I guess that's more than enough for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment