July 23, 2008

7 Facts About Me

Posh Post tagged me , Thanks! I know it's too late, sorry!

Here’s the rules:

A. List these rules on your blog.

B. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.

C. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.


You’ll have to read on for my 7 facts here:


1.
I believe Jesus is the only way to Salvation
2. I love my husband and my daughter, families (both biological and in-laws), and friends

3. I love to eat sweets that's why I'm sexy *wink*

4.Part time WAHM if i got an ops.(career opportunities online) hehe

5. Keeping to rules in an exact way

6. Broadly

7. Contented.


I'm not tagging anyone this time because I'm too buzy right now taking care of my daughter. Just feel free to grab it.

No comments: