Hello everyone...
First thing first I'm sorry to all of the visitors of my blog in the past few days for not visiting you all in return. During of my absence in blogging and blog hopping I've been busy playing nurse to my sick daughter because she has had a cough and cold for the past weeks as was I. That's why I've been too lazy to blog and too busy at home. You know! As a mom I'm not complaining about having to take care of my sick daughter, because taking care of my daughter/family is something that I love to do. But it's nice to be back!!! I missed blogging and visiting all my friends blog. Today we're definitely okay now my daughter already back to school and I feel good. Thanks to my loving husband for taking care of me while I'm sick he's the reason why I feel better now.
First thing first I'm sorry to all of the visitors of my blog in the past few days for not visiting you all in return. During of my absence in blogging and blog hopping I've been busy playing nurse to my sick daughter because she has had a cough and cold for the past weeks as was I. That's why I've been too lazy to blog and too busy at home. You know! As a mom I'm not complaining about having to take care of my sick daughter, because taking care of my daughter/family is something that I love to do. But it's nice to be back!!! I missed blogging and visiting all my friends blog. Today we're definitely okay now my daughter already back to school and I feel good. Thanks to my loving husband for taking care of me while I'm sick he's the reason why I feel better now.
No comments:
Post a Comment