



Today while browsing the net I checked the IORA site to know what's new on their products and if there are any sale from their other outlets here in Singapore. I saw these fabulous bags and I kept on saying wow! I like those bags, hope I can buy one for myself *wink*. I know for now I cannot afford to buy in regular price because it's kinda expensive and I need to save first and compute my budget. You know! I really LOVE Bags! I am very much fascinated when it comes to bags, in different colors and designs. Even if it's expensive or cheap as long as I like it, I always wish I could buy one for myself *wishful thinking*. Anyway these bags are designed and distributed by IORA. I like them and I'm going to buy one of those after I got a chance to save money.
1 comment:
hi mom! oh i love those bags! these are really adorable...:) i wish they can be affordable. :)
Post a Comment