~Start Copy Here~
1. Copy from start to finish
2. This letter should be pass on to your closest friends online.
3. Add your name and URL blog HERE!! .
1. Wheng 2. Hazel 3. Janeth Vicy's Life Journey 4. Denz Recreational 5. Cecile's life is good and beautiful 6. Anneberly's Beyond the Rave Reality 7. Rock's God's Best Gift 8. Shimumsy 9. Swittooth 10. Texas Babe 11. Mommyallehs 12. You're next
4. Get back to Me [Vicy] and leave a comment once you’ve passed on the letter. Will then visit your site to make sure your links are complete and proper.
5. To ensure everyone receives equal link benefit, UPDATE your list regularly!
It's true I have never seen you
and we have never met,
Never shaken Hands or
even truly hugged and yet!
I know for sure you care for
me by the kindness that you give.
And our keyboards keep us
together doesn't matter where we live.
So I give you this gift to
put a smile on your face
and to let you know in my
heart you have a special place.
Again, I'm not tagging anyone but I would like to share this Something Special to all My Online FRIENDS. Thank you so much!
5 comments:
hi again! gosh! here's the word verification again! LOLz.
Hi there! Thanks for the cup of coffee award. I'm taking this tag to share to my online friends too. Liked the short composition.
hey mommy, just dropping by to say hi. good day and God bless you! :)
wow, the flowers were beautiful! :) thanks, mommyallehs!! :)
Hi Mommy Allehs,
Thanks for posting the letter here but would like to ask something
from you
Please NOTE that you are not allowed to change the “HERE” in number 3 to your own blog url.
I am making this so we could enjoy the benefit of higher clicks.and who knows more PR!
And being the author of this one, I’d appreciate if you respect that.
Thanks,
Wheng
Please see original post. Hope you could register here.
http://rowenatadiarca.blogspot.com/2008/07/for-someone-special-online.html
Post a Comment