October 4, 2007

Awful Day

It all started this morning. I woke up and looked at the clock. I was surprised to see that it was already 10:00am! I said to myself: today is going to be one of my BEST day. I rushed up to prepare my little monster (marielle) her breakfast. By the time I was finished, it was too late for breakfast because it was already lunch time. But then, there are no excuses, it is my fault since I sleep late last night.

Next, I tried to do aerokaebo again. I was hit by a ball on the head five times because of my daughter playing and running around me. I also got aching leg muscles due to the aerokaebo. But the worst thing off all is while I was in the bathroom, I slipped and my foot got stuck into an open drain. It was very, very disgusting! I was not having a good day!

I thought that was the end of it. But it was not. In the afternoon, me and my daughter went out to meet her dad. When we arrived at the MRT station, the train we were supposed to get in was just leaving! So, we have to wait for another 5 mins for the other train to arrive. >:-{

At least my medical checkup turned out as i expected it to be. And we even went to Toa Payoh to buy some stuffs. But I still hope that tomorrow will be nicer day for me...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oops!

Anonymous said...

yak yak sa butas ng cr ka na- buslot?hahaha

ingat naman ng konte.mwah!