October 6, 2007

Simple Thoughts...

I think that many times we fail to invite God into the mundane details of our lives. We often feel a longing within to draw closer to God. I honestly believe; however, that remembering to include God in the concerns of our lives would work miracles in our lives. I strongly believe the reason why things worked out so much better for me was because I consulted God first about the matter.

In my life right now, I don’t have the time to always dig down as deeply as I might like. Yet the one thing I can say beyond all doubts, however, is that prayer is effective and works. Perhaps the greatest evidence for the existence of God is when we put prayer to the test. I do not claim to understand prayer or exactly why God has chosen this method of communication.

There are certainly times in life where the clouds are gray or even black and we experience times of testing. These moments strengthen us probably more than when things are going smoothly. I noticed that just when you feel like you can’t hang on any longer, just when true despair begins to settle in, God pulls through and gives you what you need to keep pressing on through. However, this evening is very thankful and I have much to be grateful for.

That's all for now. Good night. God bless!

No comments: