Should I say, because of misunderstanding from recent issue or should I say miscommunication? How is that?
Those "people" in other room wanted to cut our connection of phone and internet, giving nonsense excuses/reasons blah blah blah. It is irritating you know... But for the meantime, we still can connect internet from them. They should allowed it, hindi naman kasi isang pitik lang na makakapag apply na agad ng line ng phone at internet db? So, a little thanks for a little consideration na rin. But we cannot used the phone already, nilagay na kasi sa room nila yung phone. So my husband and I lessen our communication as well. It is okay, but we still assume that one day they gonna totally cut it out. So, para wala na ring gulo o wala ng masabi, my husband decided to apply new phone line and internet connection this week (shared by one housemate to lessen the expenses) nakapag-canvas na rin kami last sunday.
It is also no surprise if one day even the cookware hindi na rin nila ipapagamit samin. And yes, in the morning what I expect happened. The things that we usually use in the kitchen for cooking itinabi na nila. We have nothing against it. I also don't want to use their things anymore. At least we all know now who they are. Nakakasama man ng loob but we have to accept the fact na ganun pala sila.
Well, people like them have no good future. Not good, not bad, just karma. So really, there is nothing to "make up for". What happened in the past and their effects have already come out. The most constructive thing to do at this point is to calmly assess the situation and determine how we will conduct our life from this point onward. The ultimate point is to live our life one day at a time and to deal with each situations in our life as it occurs. Keeping the mind focused in this way can only lead, ultimately, to the end of the day. I wish them luck as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment