October 8, 2007

Short Story

Last night, I ended up doing nothing.

TODAY, a new beginning, a fresh long day. It is funny how I always think I want to write an entry. So again I started another one. I am not too good at keeping up with these things so you will just have to bear with me here.

So here it goes:

Way back September is the first time that I am actually putting my thoughts into word for people to possibly see. It feels strange and liberating at the same time. I thought it was already such a big deal for me to articulate my thoughts and feelings by writing them out. But now, publishing them online gives me an even more enhanced feeling that what I feel and who I am are real.

I used these as my diary (as to use this blog) as a way of sorting out the way I feel about my life--my chosen career, my marriage, my parenting, my longings for old times and old loves, my dreams. I am happy to share my thoughts to everyone as I have been enjoying reading their stories and writing my own.

No comments: