| Your Stress Level is: 53% |
![]() You are somewhat prone to stress, especially when life gets hard. When things are good, you resist stressing over little problems. But when things are difficult, you tend to freak out and find it hard to calm down. |
How Stressed Are You?
Here are some things that can help keep stress under control.
*Take a stand against overscheduling.
*Be realistic. Don't try to be perfect - no one is.
*Get a good night's sleep.
*Learn to relax.
*Treat your body well.
*Watch what you're thinking.
*Solve the little problems.
My stress level is 53% and this is true. Sometimes I feel like there are too many pressures and demands on me. I can't sleep and worrying about when life gets hard and even the small things. I know too much stress isn't good for anyone. So, I research/ search things on how to keep stress under control or better yet, to avoid it in the first place. Here's what I got and I personally work on it.
Here are some things that can help keep stress under control.
*Take a stand against overscheduling.
*Be realistic. Don't try to be perfect - no one is.
*Get a good night's sleep.
*Learn to relax.
*Treat your body well.
*Watch what you're thinking.
*Solve the little problems.
Learn to think of challenges as opportunities and stressors as temporary problems, not disasters. Practice solving problems and asking others for help and guidance rather than complaining and letting stress build. Make goals and keep track of your progress. Make time for relaxation. Be optimistic. Believe in yourself. Be sure to breathe. And let a little stress motivate you into positive action to reach your goals.
Note: For specific medical advice consult your doctor.

1 comment:
hi mommyallehs! this is interesting! im 53% too! :)
Post a Comment