June 28, 2008

TGIF: Movie Time


The movie that i'm eager to watch - Something's Gotta Give, is actually a 2003 movie so it's kinda old *wink*
Last night while waiting for my dear husband to arrive home after watching "Don't Mess with the Zohan" with his office buddies, Marielle and I finally watched this movie. I really like the movie, I find it very wonderful. This movie is funny, cute and romantic.

I like Diane Keaton who played as Erica, she gave her all in the movie and Erica's story is fascinating. Jack Nicholson (as Harry) is on his usual "swaggering" self in this movie. He gives us his normal antics throughout the movie. His "heart-attack" moment are priceless. You can't help but love him! As Dr. Mercer, Keanu Reeves is great in this movie. He is sincere, sweet, intelligent and magical that falls in love with Erica. Amanda Peet (as Marin, Erica's daughter) is over the top as in most of her roles.

Overall this movie was excellent!

Take a look a couple of amusing set-pieces from the movie. It is something wonderful and homey, but chilling. I love it!


The light-washed living room


The living room.


The relaxed and comfortable kitchen


The dining room


Pool and deck area

Set Design: Something's Gotta Give: Other Spaces @ ArchitecturalDigest.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lovely house isn't it?