June 12, 2008

Me, Again.

From Vannie, thanks!

Q: NAME A FRIEND WHOSE NAME STARTS WITH 'S'
->Sidney

Q: 4TH PERSON ON YOUR MISSED CALLS

-> My husband(office)

Q: WHAT DID THE LAST TEXT MESSAGE YOU RECEIVED SAY?

-> From my hubby saying that he's on his way home and prepare food for a dinner.

Q: DO YOU CHEW ON YOUR STRAWS?

-> No, but my daughter does!

Q: DO YOU HAVE CURLY HAIR?

-> Nope.

Q: WHAT IS THE NEXT CONCERT YOU'RE GOING TO?

-> No plans whatsoever.

Q: WHO'S THE COOLEST PERSON IN YOUR LIFE?

-> Coolest would be these two daddy and daughter. Just look at them in this pic

Q: WHAT WORDS DO YOU SAY A LOT?
-> Okay!

Q: WHAT IS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?

-> brunch, rice and pork adobo (lutong bahay)

Q: WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU SAID TO SOMEONE AND WHO WAS IT?

-> to hubby; marielle want to talk to you and she really want to go swimming.

Q: DO YOU WATCH TV?

-> Yes but only cartoons with my daughter

Q: HAVE YOU SEEN THE MOVIE, DONNIE DARKO?

-> huh? No.

Q:EVER BEEN HUNTING?

-> Shoe and Bag hunting? yes! Animals? NO!

Q: IS MARRIAGE IN YOUR FUTURE?

-> Happy & Married right now.

Q: WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SAID, ''I LOVE YOU'' AND MEANT IT?

-> A while ago to my husband

Q: WHAT SHOULD YOU BE DOING RIGHT NOW?

-> take a bath!!!!! You reminded me hehe

Q: DO YOU HAVE A NICKNAME?

-> Yes, Lala

Q: DO YOU BELIEVE IN LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT?

-> No

Q: WHO'S THE YOUNGEST ONE IN THE FAMILY?

-> My brother, Ivan

Q: DO YOU CLEAN UP NICE?

-> Yup, entire house and to myself

Q: LAST TIME YOU USED A SKATEBOARD?

-> Never tried

Q: WHERE WAS THE LAST PLACE YOU SLEPT BESIDES YOUR HOUSE?

-> None

Q: EVER RUN OUT OF GAS ON THE ROAD?

-> No.

Q: BEST MOVIE YOU'VE SEEN IN THE PAST TWO WEEKS?

-> Kung Fu Panda

Q: WHO DO YOU TRUST THE MOST?

-> Parent's & Paulo

Q: DO YOU THINK PEOPLE WHO COME UP WITH BRAIN DEAD QUIZZES ARE CRYING FOR HELP IN
SOME TWISTED WAY?

-> There's a chance and THIS QUESTION IS THEIR WAY OF LETTING US KNOW

LAST

1) person you saw: Marielle

2) talked to on the phone: Paulo, my hubby

3) person you hugged: Marielle, my daughter

4) person you texted: Hubby

TODAY

1) date: june 12

2) plans: cooked and cleaning the house this morning, this afternoon marielle time and at the evening go to FitnessFirst gym with hubby and marielle.

3) dislikes about tomorrow: nothing particular as I am a stay-at-home mom.

CURRENTLY

1) missing someone: none

2) mood: busy!!!!!

TRUE OR FALSE

I am a morning person: false

I am a perfectionist: true, when it comes to cleaning

I am an only child: false

I am currently in my pajamas: false

I am online 24/7: false

I am very shy around the opposite gender: false

I can be paranoid: true

I currently regret something that I have done: true

I enjoy talking on the phone: false

I have a lot to learn: true

I have a secret: true

Tagging: Christine, Amel, Azillah, Florence, Gigi and Juliet

1 comment:

Ozzy's Mom said...

thanks for doing the Tag!:)