GOD in my Life
He has been So good. The greatness of God in my life, when it rains, it pours and it's true when God showered me with his ultimate blessings, it really poured. He believed in me. Though I'm far from being a perfect daughter to Him, he stayed with me.
I couldn't imagine my life now without him. I mean he's just - he's a joy!. I can fully testify that when you give everything to him, you don't have to worry. It's quite surprising that he called me out of nowhere. I was once a hard-headed child, a snob, but He called me. And he gave me the love that I didn't even asked. God is so good. I can't imagine how I was able to live my life in the past knowing that I didn't know him that much. All I know is that He is the one should be praised and nothing else follows. What I have now is more than just a religion, it's a Father-daughter relationship.
I do not know, but whenever I think of how great our God is, i just start to cry.
In John 15:18 it says : " If the world hates you now, remember that it hated me first" The verse really strucked me. Sometimes we think everything is so hard or lots of burdens or even worse, sometimes we think that the whole world's mad at us. Sometimes because of all these we losing faith in God. Which in return we hated God. There were also the times that we think He do not understand how we feel. But the truth is He listens and He knows how you feel. So whenever we feel that the whole world hates us, keep in mind that He was hated first and he overcome because He remained faithful.
GOD IS LOVE
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part, but when perfection comes, the imperfect disappears. When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me. Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.
And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.
1 Corinthians 13:1-13
No comments:
Post a Comment