June 21, 2008

Ten Years Ago

Crissy tag me today! Thanks sis!

The rules are simple. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leave a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1. What was I'm doing 10 years ago?

-> Working at Amkor Technology, Semiconductor Company in assembly operations

2. What are the 5 things on my to-do list today?

  • I woke up a bit late

  • Swimming

  • Clean our room

  • Laundry

  • Blogging

3. Snacks I enjoy:

-> Chocolates, chips, ice cream

4. Place where I lived:

-> Singapore

5. Things I’d do if I were a billionaire:

-> Educational Trust Funds for my kid, Travel around the world, Help my family in the Philippines to have their own business each every one of them, Donate money to the orphanage, Help the poor provide Education, Food, Shelter and Medical Care.

6. People I want to know more about:

-> Online friends, people around me

I'm tagging my recent visitors: cc, juliet, bernadeth, shiela, shimumsy and vannie

2 comments:

Shimumsy said...

hi, grabbing the tag. post it later. thanks

SHIELA said...

Hello mommy dear. sorry ngayon pa ako nakabalik dito. so busy kasi. i already grabbed it...hopefully i can post it later :)

thanks!!!