June 15, 2008

Tried and Tested

FANCL
PRESERVATIVE-FREE



It is where great skin begins. Yup, I agree.

Way back when I was not married yet, I used products from FANCL. Because time passes by and I'm not getting any younger, I tried to used other brands for a change or maybe something that can give me much glower skin hehe. Sorry, I'm kinda vain when it comes to skin care because mine is very sensitive and so easy to irritate. I'm not the kind who stick to just one product when it comes to skin care. I love the products I use but eventually will still look for something else. I'm also not into more on the ingredients. I tried a lot but the truth is, whatever brands I used for my skin, I still switch back into these two products. Bare is how nature intended skin to be. This comes as no surprise, when I realized skin is blessed with natural abilities to maintain and restore its healthy, radiant glow.

FANCL Mild Cleansing Oil and FANCL Facial Washing Powder are formulated to clear away dirt and sebum with nano-technology and Perfect Cleansing Sensor effect respectively. Yet leaving every bit of moisture intact. Great skin starts at the bare basics of cleansing.

Bare is Best.
Now take it all off and let your skin work its natural wonders. I'd switch back to that once I'm done with my current skin care supply.

No comments: