August 31, 2008

1-800-FRNK-CLLR

Don't you find it annoying when someone calls you on your handphone or landline and suddenly gave you a pitch offering their products or services? Some of the classic examples are those telemarketers that sells insurances or pursuading you to apply one of their credit cards. And the most puzzling thing is how they were able to get your number. More often that not, they will say that your number is in their database etc etc. Wouldn't you wonder if they just do a random number dialing until they got an existing number to call through? Yeah you know what I mean.

Normally, you just try to ignore these callers, hoping that they won't bug you anymore. But eventhough you can't do much about these, you can actually warn or advise other people. This particular website, www.annoyingcallers.com serves as a webspace where people who have experienced such calls can post these numbers and try to advise other people so that they won't be bothered by these callers. Currently there have more than 500 entries listed in the website which range from frank callers, telemarketers or even ex-love partners. It is a great way to share your experience to others while helping them avoid the same situations.

Let us help lessen and eventually eliminate these annoying callers by being a part of the community which is vigilant and pro-active.

3 comments:

Krystal said...

I hate when tele marketers call. They won't even shut up even after you tell them that your not intrested. I HATE IT! omg! ahhhh... -shakes fist- haha. I need to check out that site though :D

Administrator said...

unfortunately...the numbers are concealed...:(

Anonymous said...

I hate that! I will have to check out this page!

Thanks a lot for sharing...

Nicky