August 22, 2008

T.G.I.F

Of course my daughter Marielle because her daddy will be off early today from the office yehey!! Marielle really like to go out and went to the mall, especially when she knows that were going to meet her dad there. We also visited the library to return the books we borrowed the last time. My hubby is also glad that it's already Friday so he can wake up a bit late tomorrow without worrying about work for at least 2 days. Happy Friday!

4 comments:

Mayet said...

Happy Friday, to you, too!!

Lee said...

Hi Mommyallehs, noticed your callsign at Contentedmom's place.
Nice blog you have. And yes, I too love Fridays...then I can take my wife on walkabouts to malls etc.

I read your previous posting re 'flirting'...if you have nothing better to do, ha ha, take a peek at my archive, titled..'A first glance, A look, A smile', d/d 6/30/08.
This posted based on observations and experiences.
Noticed you and I have some similar likes to movies.
Have a pleasant weekend and keep well, Lee.

Crissy said...

Happy here too, sis :) BTW, I tagged you.

Administrator said...

yes...weekends are the best..but my hubby is out of town :(...that means I got to go grocery shopping on my own!!...:( njoy