August 11, 2008

The Art of Flirting


I do remember when I was still working, my colleagues always told me that I have this certain look. They call it my "masungit/suplada" look. Honestly I do not do this intentionally just to fend off people. I guess this is just the default face that I have and I guess I want to make it clear that I am not really a snobbish person...well maybe not most of the time hehe I sometimes do make this face whenever I am with someone that is either I do not like or quite rude but I'm really quite a nice person...from within hehe

I think instead of turning away people, my look actually attract more people. They said that being "masungit" makes them feel challenge to get to know more about a person and some even find it quite attractive. So sometimes it is quite hard to get the expected reaction that i want since sometimes the opposite thing happens.


And for some, they also use this look to flirt with someone they find quite attractive. They would like to emanate this "mysterious" appeal as to why they are being snobbish. But not all people are successful in the art of flirting. Not that i'm saying I am good at it. What I mean is that you need to have some practice or experience in order to do a successful flirt. Well, it is a good thing that now you can try out your skills without the risk physically being rejected. One can now join the
Ultimate Flirting Championship, an online virtual game that will test your flirting skills. This game was introduced by Extreme Style by VO5. The winner will have the honor to have the Victory Hair title.


For more widgets please visit www.yourminis.com



So give it a try and test your flirting skills. See you there!

Sponsored by Extreme Style by VO5

No comments: