August 12, 2008

Move ahead with Cisco

Internet has become an integrated part of our lives. In the modern world where one can easily connect with millions in a few seconds, one can say that though the world seems smaller now, bigger challenges awaits us, specially if you are into Information Technology. In the recent trend, IT related jobs are becoming more and more in demand so people are more likely to align themselves in the ever growing population of the industry. More people means more competitions. And in order to compete and eventually win, one must be always updated in the latest technologies and knowledge. It has actually become one of the requirements just to enter the IT industry.

One such requirements is the Cisco Career Certifications. These are IT professional certifications for Cisco products that mainly focuses on computer networking. Having this certification opens up a whole wide opportunities to someone who is qualified. It can be considered as one of the "must-have" for anyone working in the IT industries.


One example is my case. I have degree in Computer Science but I never actually made use of it in my actual job since it was not in the IT field. Right now since I'm only a housewife, I plan to find a job which is suitable to my educational background. I'm considering taking a Cisco training for me to be familiarized with the current technologies. Then later, take the test and hopefully get my Cisco Certification. That will definitely boost my chance on getting the right job for me.

So if you want to be on lead of the competition, move ahead with Cisco certification and be on the top!

Sponsored by Cisco

No comments: