August 10, 2008

I don't want to miss a thing

I reminded myself that time flies so fast and I don't want to miss anything in Marielle's life while she's still this young. This comes only once and if I missed the moment, I've missed it forever. She won't be a baby forever. I want to cherish every minute while she is my little baby and I can hug her and kiss her as much as I want to and she'll just smile to say she loves it.

I am a stay at home mom because of this, since I want to be always there for Marielle and see her grow up in front of my own eyes. I want to take care of her personally. I don't want to miss it. I still need to limit my time when I can do my blogging activities. But at the moment, the time that I used to spend on blogging is now exclusively my Marielle time.

No comments: