August 9, 2008

Tags of Four


I was tagged by Jean, Thanks alot for this.

***RULES***

What you are supposed to do…and please don’t spoil the fun…Click copy/paste, delete my answers, type in your answers and tag 4 people in your lists!

***END***

A) Four places I go over and over:
Mall
Supermarket
Shool
Park

B) Four people who e-mail me regularly:
My husband
My friend
My colleague
My brother

C) Four of my favorite places to eat?
Ichiban sushi
Kopitiam
Pasta mania
Cafe cartel

D) Four places you’d rather be?
NYC
HK
Japan
Philippines

E) Four people I think will respond:
Bernadeth
Florence
Joytoy
Mac mac

F) Four TV shows I could watch over and over:
HIMYM
Grey's Anatomy
24
Heroes

okay, that's it. Now you know a little bit of my faves! :)

1 comment:

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

hi mommyallehs! thanks for doing this tag! it was fun, isn't it! :)

oh, i love HEROES too! Save the world, Save the cheerleader!! lolz!

Happy Monday!