August 18, 2008

To infinity and beyond!

Since I was a kid, I really do love watching cartoon movies specially Disney movies. And now that I have my own daughter, we both share (with my husband of course) our fond of watching Disney movies. Marielle loves watching princess movies like Cinderalla, Snow White and Sleeping Beauty. She even have her own princess costume.

When I got the chance (and the money hehe), I would like to have a DVD/Blu-Ray collection of these wonderful Disney cartoons that we have watched. Hopefully you like them too :)

1) Toy Story
2) Aladdin (This is my hubby's favorite. He even knows all the songs from this

movie)
3) Cinderella

4) Hercules

5) Sleeping Beauty

6) Mulan

7) The Little Mermaid

8) Finding Nemo

9) Tarzan

10) Pocahontas

11) Snow White and the Seven Dwarves

12) Monsters Inc

13) Lion King

14) Cars

15) Ratatouille


Recently I have discovered a great item from Screenlife Games. It is the
Disney Bingo game. This game offers a high-tech twist on our old favorite bingo
game. It also lets the kids to learn about numbers, colors and matching skills as they play bingo with their favorite Disney characters. Even adults can enjoy playing the game as it features our beloved Disney characters.

If you are interested, you can find the details of this game at either Amazon.com,
Drugstore.com or at screenlifegames.com website where they also offer other great games.



Sponsored by Screenlife Games

3 comments:

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

hi mommyallehs! i've got a tag for you! come & get it!! :)

cre8tone said...

I love disney's cartoon, too!~

Anonymous said...

hello mommyallehs,

I liked your post on disney movies a lot. i have the same thing with my three children... we have always loved The Jungle Book, and just recently my husband took my son to see Wall-E, which they loved... maybe you should think about taking your little princess!

Thanks for posting, would love you to come check out my page sometime... http://motherof3.wordpress.com

Nicky