August 18, 2008

Your Universe

My hubby loves listening to music. He said that he has no particular genre he likes, it can be alternative, slow rock, rnb, classical and even heavy rock. What he focuses on is the lyrics of the song and what meaning it portrays. He already dedicated a lot of songs to me. The 1st song he dedicated to me was If You're Not The One by Daniel Bedingfield. I was very touched by the song and he even cried when he sang it to me.

And as we just had celebrated our 1st year wedding anniversary, he have another song dedicated for me. The song is entitled Your Universe and it was written and performed by a Filipino artist named Rico Blanco. He used to be the main vocalist and composer of the Filipino band Rivermaya.
I have included the music and lyrics in this post so that I can share with you all this beautiful song. Hope you like it as much as I did :)


Your Universe
by Rico Blanco

Tell me something
When the rain falls on my face
How do you quickly replace it with
A golden summer smile

Tell me something
When I feel in tight and afraid
How do you know just what to say
To make everything alright

I don’t think that you even realize
The joy you make me feel when I’m inside
Your universe
You hold me like I’m the one who’s precious
I hate to break it to you
But it’s just the other way around
You can thank your stars all you want but
I’ll always be the lucky one

Tell me something
When I’m about to lose control
How do you patiently hold my hand
And gently calm me down

Tell me something
When you sing and when you laugh
Why do I always photograph my heart
Flying way above the clouds

I don’t think that you even realize
The joy you make me feel when I’m inside
Your universe
You hold me like I’m the one who’s precious
I hate to break it to you
But it’s just the other way around
You can thank your stars all you want but
I’ll always be the lucky one

I don’t think that you even realize
The joy you make me feel when I’m inside
Your universe
You hold me like I’m the one who’s precious
I hate to break it to you
But it’s just the other way around
You can thank your stars all you want but
I’ll always be the lucky one

You can thank your stars all you want but
I’ll always be the lucky one

I’ll always be the lucky one

I’ll always be the lucky one

No comments: