August 24, 2008

a bug's life



This picture was taken a couple of weeks ago when we did some walking in a near by park. It is a colony of ants that thrives in trees. We call these type of ants "Hantik" in tagalog/filipino. I took this image to torment my husband as he really "loves" seeing ants he he

13 comments:

Maria's Space said...

Ahhh...OMG...I would still be running and screaming if I happened upon this.

marcia@joyismygoal said...

as lonas it is outside I am good w/ them:)

Juliana said...

scary for me to see those ants:D

My WS : in here Thanks

eastcoastlife said...

ewww.... I'm having goose bumps! Scary!

MiLeT said...

mommy allehs,

the picture can no longer be viewed.

my ws entry is here. hope you can take a peek. thanks.

Indrani said...

Hey, the picture can no longer be viewed.
Have a great week ahead.

~Mommyallehs~ said...

Hi everyone,
Thanks for viewing.
I don't know what's wrong but I can still view the picture. any ideas?

Jeanne said...

i can see it too... nice shot of the ants

My WS entry is HERE

Administrator said...

oh dear...i would be freaking out!...

Insights from the Grocery Cart said...

yikes. getting goose bumps from looking at it.

carol

ScroochChronicles said...

omg..those are scary ants. i'd hate to be bitten by them :D

cookie
http://scrochchronicles.com/

Kero said...

i feel itchy now hihi! great shot. thank you too for the visit! till next WS!!!

Krystal said...

Omg! That's a crazy amount of ants. I'd run and yell if I saw a leaf full of ants above me.