August 3, 2008

i hate these chores

I got this meme from my new found friend online Carol, thanks for this.

~~~START COPY~~~

This meme is pretty simple.
Here are the rules:

1.) List down the household chores you hate and why? Do you think you can survive without helpers and nannies?

2.) Copy the image.

3.) Tag as many girlfriends you want, the daddies and hubbies can also join.

4.) Add your blog's link in the domesticated divas linky love. You can add all your blogs.

5.) Leave ME a comment and I'll add you up in the master list.

DOMESTICATED DIVAS: Living the Healthy Life / Sripe&Yellow / Vanity Kit / Mind Bubbles / Something Purple / Em's Detour / Insights from the Grocery Cart / MommyAllehs Up-Close And Personal/ YOUR BLOG HERE

~~~END COPY~~~


My answer:

::::Honestly,
Maintaining the home can be quite exhausting. I am not complaining or even hate doing the household chores, actually I can live without helper. Because the household chores are not only my job and responsibility. Instead, I ask for my spouse to do his share. Chores around the house should be shared responsibilities. Right mommies!? :)

As a couple we set priorities what is truly important. Like me, I want everything in place and I don't like messy things. So, we let one another know what the things that need to be done, etc. And to keep our time inside the home limited but by still doing all the chores we make a list for each one of us. Time management to organize our home is important. :)

Now, mommies what chores you hated the most?
Baby Iago, Reflexes, Vicy, Pinay Mom and Leila Rodriguez

3 comments:

♥SomethingPurple♥ said...

well said mommy alleh! thanks for joining! Im learning a lot from you guys.

RoseLLe said...

agree! thanks for tagging me. i really don' hate chores and having help is good but i can live without it.

will do this as soon as i can mommyalleh...pila lang sa chores ko ha...hahaha!

Reflexes
Collect and Connect

Insights from the Grocery Cart said...

hi mommy alleh. yup, you're right. everybody has to pitch in. too bad my hubby is not around to put in his share of the workload. hehe. so i delegate some of it to my 7-year-old son. he sweeps the backyard, sets the table and puts the dishes in the sink. that's aside from fixing his bed and cleaning his toys. my 3-year-old puts away her toys when told. haha. thanks for doing the tag!