August 12, 2008

Things that I like so far...

~> Book that I'm currently reading
* The Second Virginity Of Suzy Green (for the second time)


~> Music/Songs that are stucked in my head right now

* New album of Celine Dion -
Taking Chances

~> My handphone. I find it quite sensitive since I always accidentally activate the touch button and call my husband

*
Samsung U700

~> Movie that i'm eager to watch

* Something's Gotta Give, actually it's a 2003 movie so it's kinda old *wink*


~> A perfume that I'm eyeing to have but not have enough money yet
* b-spot from benefit my new spot,
it has a light and fruity scent, a floral mixture of freesia, mango, blackcurrent and tangerine mixed with white orchid and amber. I will definitely buy one for myself but it's kinda expensive *wink*

~> Magazines that makes me amazed on how fashion & beauty rolled out so far ahead of the actual season.

* herworld and Elle, What's in? What's out?


~> My blog
* yes, i'm having fun blogging and I have a blog to keep me busy. This will be my so-called online diary.

That's all for now! Happy reading everyone!

No comments: